Buying A Kitchen
Sound advice when it comes to buying your kitchen
We have absolute confidence in the quality of our kitchens and we encourage you to compare them to others on the market.
Little things that make a big difference
Have you ever bought a kitchen that looked great in the showroom but, when installed, squeaked, jerked and clunked when you used it? At first glance, most kitchens may look similar. However, with a little bit of inside knowledge you’ll be able to spot the difference between an average kitchen and a top quality kitchen. For example:
- Will the pull-out larders support the weight of an adult? If not, they will sag and eventually cease to operate smoothly.
- How much weight will the wall units support? You don’t want your new cupboards and expensive crockery in pieces on the kitchen floor.
- Do the drawers pull out all the way so that you can easily see everything that’s in the drawer?
- Does it offer a choice of door styles and materials so that you can customise your kitchen to your exact requirements and budget?
- Does it have top-quality, teenager-proof soft-close mechanisms? Try slamming a door shut to find out!
- Do vulnerable edges have softened thick edging for improved safety and protection?
- Are the units glued and dowelled together at the factory for superior strength and durability, or are they just screwed together?
- Does it offer units and worktops in non-standard sizes to allow total customisability?
- Does it offer a huge range of accessories to make your kitchen an efficient, convenient and a pleasant place to work in?
- Our kitchen specialists have created a handy checklist that you can download and take with you when you go shopping for your kitchen. There’s space for you to check off which features the kitchens you are interested in have or don’t have. You’ll then be able to tally up the marks to easily see which of the kitchens offers the best quality.
Contact us today to arrange a visit to our showroom or a quote
Call us on 01844 279900 or email us at email@example.com to arrange a visit to our showroom or a free, no-obligation consultation.